Radio network planning comprises of radio network dimensioning, planning of the coverage, capacity, frequency allocation and interference analysis.
Moreover it includes detailed planning, which concentrate on parameter planning with necessary field measurement.
RF Cell Planning
- Initial dimensioning of the radio network.
- CW Propagation model tuning
- Candidate identification & nominal planning
- Technical site surveys
- Coverage and capacity planning and analysis
- Addition of new cell site
- Upgrade of existing cell sites
- Signalling/SDCCH dimensioning
- Additional spectrum use
- Traffic Management
- Static frequency allocation
- Frequency hopping (RF hopping or Baseband hopping)
- Frequency and neighbours planning
- Hierarchical Cell structure